|I'm Going Ghost!
||[Jul. 23rd, 2006|01:54 pm]
Which Danny Phantom Character are you?
1. Name: Erin Elizabeth Molburg|
2. Age (13 and up please!): 25yrs old (I'll be 26 next month!)
3. Location: Lockport, IL
4. What is the significance of your user name?: I'm a firm believer that everyone has a twin floating around this world. I found mine a few years back, though I'm actually about 9hrs older (being that I was born in the morning and she in the evening). She already had a nickname and so I grabbed my book of baby names from around the world, opened to a random page, closed my eyes and picked one. I am such a dork.
5. List three positive adjectives about yourself: I'm compassionate, devoted, and extremely protective of my friends and loved ones.
6. Three negative adjectives: I find it depressing that this is one of the easiest parts of the app... Lets see. naive, low self esteem, and when it comes to doing chores I'm such a procrastinator.
7. Do you have any hobbies? : Knitting, writing, and collecting misc things (I have to many collections to count...from Magic cards to My Littlest Pet Shop toys)
8. What is your dream job? : I'd love to finish the book I'm working on and have it published
9. Do you have any random obsessions besides Danny Phantom? : Hmm...various anime/manga, Harry Potter, cosplay, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Winx Club, astronomy, conservation, and Beetlejuice.
10. Do you consider your self to be part of any particular group; Jock, Goth, Band Nerd, etc. (it’s ok I was a band nerd!)? : I never fit in with the groups in school. I did play in the band from 5th to the end of high school, but I also worked with the drama group, was part of the environmental club, and was even a member of the FFA. But I was also the kid that everyone loved to pumble and pick on (the bullies at my high school are actually responsible for an injury that caused my nerve disorder...or so my Mother and doctor have told me). I was more of the kid who was all the way in the back, beyond the wallflower, watching everyone and wishing I could really be a part of the masses.
11. What drew you into Danny Phantom, and why do you like it? : I 'm a big fan of anything that involves magic, super powers, or the paranormal so the moment I laid eyes on the show I was hooked. Plus I enjoy the sense of humor and I like the style its done in.
12. Who is your favorite character and why? : Danny Fenton, being that I can so easily see myself in his situation, the part of him and his friends being low on the social ladder and wanting to climb higher. After him its his Dad cause that guys got some of the funniest lines!
13. What was your favorite episode and why? : That's a tough one to pick... I'd have to say Pirate Radio because pirates are so incredibly awesome. That and I loved the skeleton parrot.
14. What are your views on the paranormal? : I completely believe in it, I know I've got at lest three angels with me (or so the woman at the Metaphysical book store I live near claims) and I know my Mother is always by my side. Then there's the things wandering around in my Dad's girlfriends old house that I'd see when I was alone, the person walking around in my small town library when no one was upstairs...stuff like that.
15. Do you mind being stamped as a character of the opposite sex? : Of course I don't.
16. Any thing else you’d be willing to share with us… it’s ok we’re all friends here!? : Hmm...can't really think of aything...'cept that I'm hoping I'm not making a big dork of myself by stating my age. Please don't let me be the oldest one here. Not that there is anything wrong with enjoying cartoons when your older. After all my Dad loves Dilbert.
17.Please post some pictures of your self:
Sorry, I'm not very big on seeing myself in photos. Total lack of self esteem ya know. Anyway here you are!
This one is of my Dad and I and it was taken after the faculty awards banquet we have every year for work. If you look closely you can see that yes I actually did win an award. I guess being the bouncy, bubbly, and ready to please person I am finally got me some where.
This picture is of my old physical therapist Ben and I, he's wearing a scarf I knitted for him as a going away present.
One of the few pictures of myself that I actually like! This was taken last November at the MFF con. (ie Midwest Furry Fest)
I just couldn't resist. This one was taken at the opening of "Goblet of Fire"
So...go at it! Just remember to be gentle cause I bruise easily.